We give you back your life, your freedom.
Until you have a problem that prevents you from walking, jumping or running you have no idea how drastically it can affect your life.
We understand this…more than most.
Orthotic therapy using custom foot orthotics is a specialised field. However, in Ireland many so-called professionals claim to be specialists in foot orthotics when they are not.
We, at Optimum Foot Clinic are exactly that… experts in feet - foot and ankle biomechanics in particular.
My name is David Kingston and here at Optimum Foot Clinic we only deal with foot biomechanical problems.
We do NOT do physiotherapy, chiropractic, chiropody or osteopathy.
Why would we? We have no expertise in these fields.
So, if you have a problem related to your foot and/or ankle mechanics then we are the experts you need.
What makes me an expert?
- A B.Sc.(Hons) in Orthotics
– not anything else, just orthotics. This is our only expertise and not an ‘add on’ to our core clinical skills.
- Twenty years (20) of clinical experience
– including the position as the Senior Orthotist at The National Orthopaedic Hospital (Cappagh)
- Direct connections with the top foot and ankle surgeons in Ireland
– not just general orthopaedic surgeons but foot and ankle surgeons. I have worked side by side with them in THEIR clinics
OK, what next?
Call us for a free consultation on (01) 5052130
Can We Help You...?
If you or someone you know is suffering from plantar fasciitis or any other foot and ankle issue then please take advantage of our FREE consultation and let us get you back on track. You can book an appointment for any of our clinics by calling (01) 5052130 today.